SCIENTIFIC PROGRAM OF THE CONGRESS
World scientific and engineering congress “Energy for the future: innovative scenarios and methods of implementation” (WSEC-2017) would present the following thematic areas:
- Sources and future energy technologies as the fundamental trends and prospects
- The concept of energy efficiency in production and consumption of energy
- World ocean energy is not only the waves
- Energy of the Future is Prospects for the development of the global energy
- Green technology is a solution of the energy problem
- Energy supply system in agriculture and its impact on the environment.
- Modern trends in the technology of fuel and energy commodities
- Innovation potential of nuclear energy
- Innovative technologies low-carbon development: renewable energy and emissions trading system
- Investment, technology transfer, venture capital activity
- Engineering education: new approaches and modern challenges.
- International cooperation in engineering education (universities, associations, industry).
- The role of engineering education in the sustainable development of society.
- World experience of training in the field of energy experts (professional staff).
Director: N. Bekturganov
Co-Director: A. Satkaliyev
Director: U. Karabalin
Co-director: B. Dzhaksaliyev
Director: A. Amrin
Co-Directors: R. Alshanov
Co-Directors: E. Syrgaliev